The DYNASET HPW-FIRE High Pressure Firefighting System uses the mobile machine’s hydraulic system as power source.
HPW-FIRE includes following equipment
- Firefighting Pistol Kit is made for all firefighting situations. They produce high pressure water that effectively extinguishes fire with optimal water consumption. Different nozzle heads are available for piercing, fogging and foaming.
- FP Firefighting Piercing Kit enables firefighting team to pierce through windows and roofs to extinguish the fire before firefighters enter the room. With the FP the room temperature can be drastically lowered and the entrance for the firefighters made safer. FP is usually installed onto a boom and it is remotely operated.
- FM2 Flow Multiplier increases the water flow from fire hydrant. It can boost the water flow up to 600 l/min with 8 bar of pressure.
- HPP Hydraulic Low Pressure Fire Pump is available for all water pumping applications in firefighting. There are models producing water flow up to 1200 l/min with up to 42 bar of pressure.
- HRU Hydraulic Rescue Unit is a compact hydraulic pressure booster to power the rescue tools at firefighting and rescue situations. Suitable for even smallest hydraulic systems. It boosts pressure up to 800 bar with up to 10 l/min of flow for one hydraulic tool. In addition two hydraulic tools can be used with 5 l/min flow for each tool.
- HPI Hydraulic Power Intensifier boosts base machine’s hydraulic power for hydraulic tools or applications up to 700 bar and 30 l/min.
- Foam injector is a powerful and adjustable foam injector for firefighting pistols. The foam content can be adjusted 0-6%.
Base machines and installation
HPW-FIRE system products are compact and easy to install.They can be installed into any hydraulic system in any firefighting machine or rescue vehicle. For best suiting application and installation of HPW-FIRE products, please contact the DYNASET Sales team for more information.
How does the DYNASET HPW-FIRE High Pressure Firefighting System work?
DYNASET HPW-FIRE firefighting products use solely the hydraulic system of the base machine to operate. They use the hydraulic power to create compact and powerful solutions for firefighting.
Integrating the HPW-FIRE systems to a rescue or firefighting vehicle increases the versatility and effectiveness. They take minimal space, are easy to install and use. The fire extinguishing products work in high pressure and provide maximal fire extinguishing results with minimal water consumption. The optimal water consumption also minimizes water damages at work sites. HPW-FIRE products are compact reliable and powerful firefighting tools for any firefighting and rescue situation.
Using hydraulics to power the firefighting equipment minimizes additional machinery, saves fuel and space. There is no need to drag big separate pumps, generators or pressure boosters to worksite with the integrated DYNASET equipment. Therefore, the work site has less emissions.
DYNASET FP and Firefighting pistols have optimized water consumption to give the best fire extinguishing result while the saving water. Optimized water flow minimizes the water damages caused to the buildings in firefighting.
Click the links below to download product information